Disciple Deer - Bart
Having developed plans for 44 different deer I can say these 12 were the most exciting to make. Created to mesh together whether it's two or all 12 you can enjoy a “scene” to convey a multitude of holiday expressions.
- 15" long
- 12" tall (to the back)
- 21" tall (to the antlers)
- (1) plan sheet (22" x 34") with:
- large color reference photo
- full-scale tracing patterns
- (1) plan sheet (22" x 17") with:
- 20 in-process color photos
- detailed instructions with helpful hints
Project Hours Estimate: B (8-40 hours)
All of our projects are designed to be easy to follow for any skill level. We provide project hour estimates based on the tools, equipment and experience of an intermediate woodworker. A beginner may take longer and an experienced woodworker may take less time, but any skill level can accomplish any project. Your results may vary.
- A = 4-8 hours
- B = 8-40 hours
- C = 40+ hours