Tabletop Deer (8-in-1)
Eight different poses... Including patterns for all parts, instructions, and in-process photos to guide you in making this herd for year round display. Any pose can be made using no more than one square foot of wood. A great project for utilizing your scrap bin pieces. They make a handsome team when matched up with our “Tabletop Sleigh” pattern.
- Shoulder height of a standing deer is approximately 6"
- (1) cover sheet (8½" x 11") with large color reference photo
- (1) plan sheet (23" x 35") with:
- full-scale tracing patterns
- helpful tips
- (1) plan sheet (17" x 22") with:
- 14 in-process photos
- detailed instructions
Project Hours Estimate: A/B (6-24 hours)
All of our projects are designed to be easy to follow for any skill level. We provide project hour estimates based on the tools, equipment and experience of an intermediate woodworker. A beginner may take longer and an experienced woodworker may take less time, but any skill level can accomplish any project. Your results may vary.
- A = 4-8 hours
- B = 8-40 hours
- C = 40+ hours